Friday, June 15, 2007

Something

It shows, when the show is over it shows!
No need for fake encores cause it shows!
Don't need a weatherman to tell where the wind blows!
It shows even if you're closing your eyes and toes!

Even on your toes we can see it
No need to see to believe but yet
Release the thought in your head and free it
If I looked at your face it'd show I bet

We don't run when we're afraid anymore our Egos!
Stop us from saving our lives. I shows!
On the TV on the news on the who knows!
Me I'm shortsighted but damn it shows!

Even on your toes we can see it, you can free it
Even in the telegraph, and on your headset
The only thing you think about, be it
If you had looked at my face you would've known we met

Emprors, presidents, Princes it shows!
Dictators, Chairmen, Kings and Pharos!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home